返回列表 发帖

OE invoices not showing prepayments

Q:

If I enter an order in OE and enter a prepayment and post the order, when I later invoice the order the prepayment is not shown against the invoice, but only on the right hand side of the invoice totals as an order prepayment.  If I enter the prepayment and ship and invoice the order all before posting, the prepayment shows correctly against the invoice.  How can I get prepayment entered before the order is complete and invoiced to show up correctly?

A:

The OE order prepayments do not print on the stock OE invoice report. Edit the Crystal report and add the order prepayments to the report.

Look at the prepayment subreport, you need to modify it to show order prepayments + invoice prepayments.

There is a subreport named PAYED.RPT on the OE invoice report. This pulls the prepayment from the OEPPRE table, but it shows prepayments for invoices only (APPLYTO=2). This needs to be modified to inlcude prepayments for orders (APPLYTO=4) and shipments (APPLYTO=9). Contact a Sage 300 consultant/report writer if you cannot figure it out.

返回列表