返回列表 发帖

your business forward in demanding ti

your business forward
in demanding times

Re:your business forward in demanding times

How are my staff spending their time? •
Are all leads and opportunities being • captured and followed up correctly?
Are we targeting the most profitable • customers?
Are my customers satisfied with the level of • service?
How is each department performing?•
How can I empower my staff to become • more productive?
How can I ensure that budgets are being • tracked and managed effectively?
These are just some of the questions senior • managers and SMB owners face on a daily basis.

Sage CRM offers a broad range of functionality with a low total cost of ownership to small and mid-sized organisations globally. Sage CRM equips sales, marketing and customer service teams with the tools they need to find new customers, close sales faster and build lasting, more profitable relationships across all channels. Regardless of how, when or where your customers, partners and prospects choose to interact with your business, Sage CRM provides a distinctive advantage by delivering a comprehensive, easy-to-use system to successfully manage these relationships.

Additionally, Sage CRM connects your business like no other CRM application. Out-of-the-box it delivers tight integration with leading Sage ERP applications, breaking down departmental silos, connecting your front- and back-office and providing total visibility and control right across your business

Through its powerful workflow engine, Sage CRM drives organisation-wide, straight-through business process automation. It delivers a 360 degree view of both customers and the business across the front- and back-office to enable deeper customer and business performance insight.
Due to its open architecture and web services interface, Sage CRM also enables easy integration with other business applications and on-demand services, making it more relevant to your business and delivering better business management

返回列表